INSTAGRAM

COLORFUL

hey mates! as i said in my previous post that i will post something colorful isn't it? so yeah.. here we go! last time i went to one Hindu temple in my town, this temple is so eye-catching to be honest maybe because of the color itself and obviously the statues. at first i thought it is not open for public so i never enter it, but i ever saw one of my Instagram friend went there to take picture and i directly send him a message and ask whether we can enter and blablabla. anyway, i went there with my best pal ( Cheryll ) our friendship almost 10 years and it still counting tho. alright enough with words and i'll show you some photos.


























isn't it beautiful? this view just shut me down, like seriously! alright, stay tuned for my upcoming post okay because i will give you guys a surprise about my hair tho

xx,
nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment