INSTAGRAM

Oh hi, I'm back again with my stories when in Bali!

 Oh, hi mate!

How are you doing? Hopefully you're doing great wherever you are ok. How about me? Well, I'm beyond great.


It's almost a year I don't share stories on my blog. This time is a lot of stories to tell, tbh. 

Starting from I finally know how Bali looks like in person (twice actually, on October and November) before I move to new office. I can't thank enough for His grace, and I couldn't be where I am now because of Him.

Okay, where should I start first? Bali story? Cool, let's roll!

Bali

Bali has been one of my place-to-go for quiet a while, but since there's a pandemic I gotta postpone my urge. But who knows last 2021 I got chance to travel Bali. Not once, but twice in a row! I stayed in very comfortable villas when work outing with ex-colleague. Without any further adieu, here are some snippet!







I find peace in Bali. 

In my opinion, Bali is where you can finding anything. Want to experience something spiritual? A peaceful beach like where my friend and I read book? Majestic mountain? A club to hang with the gang? Bali has it all. No joke. I had experienced some great places as well as their beautiful culture. Love all of them and makes me want to explore more.

Would definitely go back to Bali! But as my past experience, Bali's weather not the best on November because almost everyday there was a heavy rain and wind. But when in October, it was top notch!

Talking about traveling means it's also about the foods. For me, all Balinese foods are great, just the portion is way too big for me. Hahah! It's savory, spicy, crunchy and everything in between. I mean, how can you not love their Balinese foods?

Talking about Bali, for sure there's one highlight moment that I still vividly remember. Which is a guy came to me, introduced himself, we chatted for a while when I was in Motel Mexicola. It's a highlight because no guys ever came to me, so yeah... I bet you know how I feel. Like butterflies?

Bali really hold so many of my core memories. Can't wait for my next Bali trip on July 2024 for my cousin's wedding! 


xx,

Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment